Dołączył: 18 Maj 2013
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Czw 16:45, 14 Lis 2013 Temat postu: Instrumentation engineer (oil & gas)
LSJ Group is a provider of recruitment services for permanent personnel and outsourcing solutions. For more than ten years we have been using our expertise to meet the expectations of our Clients and enable the Candidates to pursue career success.
Our Client is an established oil and gas treatment company located in the Netherlands. Due to constant growth they are seeking:
- preparing a basic measure and control design for the treatment system,
- preparing specifications of measures and control components as well as process control and monitoring systems,
- creating a detailed installation design on which the purchased components and systems can be installed in the treatment system,
- technical support of the project team.
- BSc or MSc degree from a technical university,
- 5 years of relevant experience,
- experience in the oil & gas industry,
- good command of English both spoken and written
- pro-active, communicative, motivated to work.
Our clients offer:
- permanent employment,
- attractive salary package including benefits,
- participation in challenging projects,
- work environment with the focus on private life and work balance.
Find out why apply with LSJ:
Over 10 years of experience in recruitment of engineers for various international projects.
Specialists recruited by us recommend our services to other professionals.
Our personal approach is valued by both our Candidates and Clients.
We offer support to our Candidates throughout the recruitment process and thereafter.
The advice we provide helps to achieve career goals.
The guidance and expertise of our career consultants guarantee success at final interviews.
To take part in this recruitment, please send your up-to-date CV in English to [link widoczny dla zalogowanych] with the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please add the following clause to your resume: “I hereby agree to process my personal data included in my application in the recruitment procedures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"
We reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates.
LSJ Group, licencja nr 4440
ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin
Phone: +48 91 814 52 52 E-mail: [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych] | [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
Post został pochwalony 0 razy