Dołączył: 18 Maj 2013
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Pią 12:42, 15 Lis 2013 Temat postu: Automation engineer (marine)
LSJ Group is a provider of recruitment services for permanent personnel and outsourcing solutions. For more than ten years we have been using our expertise to meet the expectations of our Clients and enable the Candidates to pursue career success.
Our Client is an established marine engineering company located in the Netherlands. Due to constant growth they are seeking:
- BSc or MSc in Automation or Electrical Engineering,
- 5 - 7 years of experience in marine environment,
- experience in dealing with translation of electronic measuring systems with processing via a PLC to SCADA systems,
- knowledge of software – Siemens PCS7 and Step 7,
- good command of English both spoken and written
- pro-active, communicative, motivated to work.
Our clients offer:
- permanent employment,
- attractive salary package including benefits,
- participation in challenging projects,
- work environment with the focus on private life and work balance.
Find out why apply with LSJ:
- Over 10 years of experience in recruitment of engineers for various international projects.
- Specialists recruited by us recommend our services to other professionals.
- Our personal approach is valued by both our Candidates and Clients.
- We offer support to our Candidates throughout the recruitment process and thereafter.
- The advice we provide helps to achieve career goals.
- The guidance and expertise of our career consultants guarantee success at final interviews.
To take part in this recruitment, please send your up-to-date CV in English to [link widoczny dla zalogowanych] with the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please add the following clause to your resume: “I hereby agree to process my personal data included in my application in the recruitment procedures in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"
We reserve the right to contact only selected Candidates.
LSJ Group, licencja nr 4440
ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin
Phone: +48 91 814 52 52 E-mail: [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych] | [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
Post został pochwalony 0 razy